***Group Discounts Available, contact to find out more!
Price Includes: Teaching and training, equipment rentals, books and tuition, Swim qualification test, 4 check out dives and one snorkel dive.
4 Scuba dives in open water and 1 snorkle dive includes:
- A 60 foot scuba dive in La Jolla Shores working on compass navigation and marine life identification.
- A 40 foot scuba dive in La Jolla Shores working on scuba skills
such as facemask flood and clear, regulator retrieval 1 & 2, octopus exchange, esa, ect.
A 30 foot dive in La Jolla Cove reviewing skills underwater and having a fun time
- And a scuba dive in La Jolla Cove where you lead part of the scuba dive
- Night or Low visibility Diving
- Deep diving ( 130 feet/40 meters maximum depth)
- Search and Recovery
- Boat diving
- Light Salvage
- Hunting and Collecting
- Exploration and Underwater Mapping
- Non-penetration wreck diving
- Observation and data collecting
- Diving in surf or currents
- Altitude diving
- Saltwater diving ( in areas where most diving is in freshwater)
- Freshwater diving ( in areas where most diving is in saltwater)
- Diving for photos or videos
- Using dive computers
Skin Diving Instructor Course
Assistant Instructor Course
Dive Master Course
I T C
SCUBA Adventure is a day trip that is a crash course in SCUBA diving. Price includes about a 2 hour lecture, and a 35-45 minute dive. All gear is included.